Sunday, October 8, 2023

Catching Up Part 1


Since I haven’t posted in a while I have some catching up to do. I finished both of my versions of Barbara Brackman’s Freedom’s Friends BOM. Here is a  LINK to the BOM patterns on her blog. 

They are just tops and still need to be quilted. In fact I am getting quite a pile of tops that need to be quilted.


My Blue version.

 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Db_e56G73U0Iult3utC4dccUEDwI4Cmk
My Colorful version
This top turned out completely different than I initially planned. I was going to use all the colors of the rainbow in it, but after the first block was completed it went in a completely different direction.


More snow today, we got another 4 1/2". We purchased a snowblower and we will be trying it out soon! It is suppose to continue to snow Monday and Tuesday, so will wait until it has finished to put the snow blower to work.








Happy Quilting! Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Both of the quilt tops are beautiful! I can't decide which one I like the best! Snow outside is a good excuse to sew, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful quilts! I love the colour combo you used in the second one but the blue one is calling my name. They both will be stunners after quilting. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete