Monday, December 13, 2021

Cold Again

 No sewing to show today, I have spent the last few days getting packages ready to mail. I was able to mail them  today even though it was -40*, my husband took me in to the post office. We don't normally go out after it gets to -25*. Interesting facts, the school is still open and the buses running until it hits -55*, though the library and city hall and others are closed at -30*. We have both wood stoves burning and are nice and toasty.

All my boxes ready to go.


Temperature at the bank next door to the post office.


I just have some fudge left to do and then, when things warm up we will head to Fairbanks to deliver all the Christmas goodies and gifts to kids, grand-kids and great-grandkids.


Praying for everyone who has been affected by those horrific tornadoes.  The devastation and loss of live are so tragic. Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. That is unbelievably cold. Hope you can stay warm and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrr. That's really cold. Do you wear silk to stay warm, or what do you wear?! I'm not sure I would want to go out when it's so cold.

    ReplyDelete