Friday, July 6, 2018

Kaffee Fassett BOM and I found a Squirrel!!

Another blog post but it will be short and sweet! It is hard to believe, but I am actually keeping up with the Kaffe Fassett Mystery BOM! I completed the 16, 16-patch blocks. There are a total of 36 snowball blocks. Month 5's set will come in towards the end of the month.







And I picked up a Squirrel along the way!





Bonnie Hunter announced her Leader/Ender Challenge for this year, you can read about HERE. But I just wasn't feeling the love for this years Challenge. Then I read Julie's blog posts, HERE and HERE.  The Scrap Vortex quilt has been on my radar for awhile now and it will make an excellent leader/ender project. So I joined the Squirrel Club! I got a few scraps matched up as I sewed the BOM blocks.








Happy Quilting, Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. You get a WooWoo for keeping up. It's a hard thing to do. Have fun chasing your squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fasse blocks are gorgeous and have fun being a Squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Moose header first of all! When our kids lived in Wasilla, my DIL never got used to seeing one of those big critters and she would always call out MOOSE! And the word Squirrel is a running comedy at our house - we all get “distracted” frequently. Your Kaffe Fassett blocks are looking very cool with lively fabrics. Will have to check out the leaders/enders deal...have never tried it which is inexcusable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried mystery quilts in the past and wasn't so thrilled about the results but this one, being sent to you as a kit, looks like it could be a winner. Who doesn't love Kaffee fabrics! And those 16-patch blocks -- love!

    ReplyDelete