Monday, November 20, 2023

Bramble Blooms and Christmas Stockings

 I have a tentative lay out for my Bramble Blooms center panel. I am so unsure! This is so out of my comfort zone of following a pattern. I am looking for some feedback What do you think? I added the bird ( a sparrow) for the scriptures Matthew 10:29-31 and Luke 12:6-7. 


Everything just pinned in place for now.



Now that I finished the Christmas stockings for my grandson and his family I can spend some time catching up on my applique projects.


Happy Quilting! Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I think your flowers for the center of BB1 look great! And I really like the addition of the little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the applique looks perfect! Those socks look like a lot of hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your setting and the flower shapes you've chosen. This is going to be elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shades of fabric you have put together. Just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your center! It's so different from the rest, but I that makes me love it more.

      Delete
  5. Your center panel looks delightful! Andthe bluebird made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow! Gorgeous work on that center panel! It's lovely the way you interpreted those scriptures. And impressive work on those stockings.

    ReplyDelete