Monday, April 29, 2019

Spencer Museum Sew Along Month 3

This was our block for April, it is called Pomegranate and Thistle.You can see Lori's blocks  HERE and Karen's HERE. Lori also has Dorothy's block on her blog.





I did add a little extra bit of cheddar to the Thistle portion.




All three completed blocks. I am thinking I may just do the four blocks like Lori.






 ????  I have a question for my fellow bloggers. I normally read and comment on blogs with my iPad, because I can use our AT&T 4g network it works pretty good. Lately though, I have not been able to comment on a lot of blogs. What I mean is, I can write a comment, but it will not publish. Has anyone else been having this problem? I have to use our desktop to leave a comment, which is a problem because our internet for our desktop is just a step up from dial up. Is it Blogger or my iPad?



I will leave you with this fun photo of our youngest son and family. They had a good time out enjoying our  recent snowfall. I am sure you have seen plenty of snowmen in your time, but for us this was special. Our snow up here is normally so dry it will not stick together well for building snowmen. Memories in the making!




                                                           Happy Quilting!


8 comments:

  1. love your snowman! I can't help you on your question on comments I haven't read anyone else mentioning a problem with it. Love your applique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is gorgeous!
    Bonnie let me know a possible reason for problems commenting. If you are opening a link from another source, say facebook, that "other" source may be running in the background. Try leaving a comment when going to the blog directly. Feel free to use my blog as a test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, We usually have dry snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rebecca - a beautifully done block!! And is that a banana smile for your snowman?? Too cute!! I also use my iPad and have many issues. Will send you an email with what I have been trying. Using an iPad Pro is not often Blogger friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabric choices for your blocks. They all go together so well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are wonderful! I am enjoying stitching mine as the pieces are large and easy to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous blocks and fabric choices. Making special memories just fills your heart with happiness. Love the banana smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blocks are looking great.I haven’t blogged since Windows 10 came in. Transferring my photos has been a real hassle,so Lori puts my block up on her blog for me. I need to make 9 blocks because a friend gave me the pattern and the kit for12 blocks and borders and i couldn’t just do four with them being a gift. I think the four blocks will look lovely,though.
      My blog is dorothysthreadsoflife.blogspot.com.au I may get back to it one day.

      Delete