Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A Sew-a-Long I Couldn't Resist!

Quilters are the most generous people! There have been so many free patterns and new sew-a-longs coming out the last couple of weeks, freely given to help us out through these trying times. So far I have been able to resist them, saving some of the patterns for later. Today, Becky Goldsmith, of Piece O'Cake Designs  announced a sew-a-long I can't resist! She has a free pattern on her site, here is a LINK.  She will also be doing videos on You Tube. A link to the first one, HERE. Definitely a quilt for our time. Right now I am planning on yellows for the backgrounds.




And I got a few things in the mail.


A new Yazzii bag. This one measures 13" x 10 1/2" x 5" with lost of different pockets.


A few new quilting books.


Appliquick set, I will try using this on my next Mary Brown blocks.

Happy quilting! Stay safe! Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. I have the appliquick tools and must admit I rarely use them or use them for things they were not intended to be used for but I do so hope you like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Sleigh Bells and plan on making the quilt somewhere along the line.

    Oh yes, there are so many sew-alongs starting to keep us quilters occupied. More than we could ever do. All kinds of styles so something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Appliquik. Will be interested to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a neat pattern, I will look for it

    ReplyDelete