I am making a little progress on my list. I finished the Goose in the Pond top on Friday afternoon. I Began this top as part of a SAL with Randy of Barrister's Block blog. You can read about the SAL Part One HERE, Part Two, HERE and the finish HERE. We began on March 2, 2017 and I really wanted make 30 blocks like the quilt photo she shared. I'm not sure what happen, other projects took precedent I guess, but I only got 12 blocks made. They have been hanging around ever since. It was time to do something with them. I had the soft gray I used for sashing in my stash and of course I had more plaids for cornerstones. I think this is it, unless I find a fabric that will fit for an outer border. I don't have anything in my fabrics that will work. It measures 60" X 78", just the right size to use as a chair cover. With 2 dogs who like to shed all year round I normally cover our chairs with something. This one will really be a "utility" quilt
|Goose in the Pond, 60" X 78".|
October's Quilty 365 circles.
Hospital Sketches Block #8, Triple Tulips, prepped and I have started stitching.
And I am making head way on my first Christmas stocking. I had to rip it out a couple of times and start over. It has been a while since I have done any intarsia knitting.
|I will be adding in some features using the duplicate stitch.|
The weather warmed up and it looked like all our snow was going to melt, but it snowed again and has cooled down. We are expecting our first below zero night this week. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Quilting Rebecca