Monday, April 1, 2019

Spencer Museum Sew Along

Time to share our progress on the Spencer Museum quilt. This is the Flower Pot block, I really like this one. The vase looks almost black in the photo, but it is a dark brown. You can see Lori and Dorothy's beautiful blocks HERE and Karen's lovely block HERE.  I really enjoy sewing along with these wonderful quilters!



These are large blocks, I am cutting my backgrounds at 21" X 21"


Dark brown  vase.


Block one and two together.


I like my Block 2 much better than my Block 1. I might tweak it a little and mix up the green fabrics more.



No moose lately, but my DH snapped this photo of a rabbit. The snow is almost gone, early this year, but the rabbits are still white.





                                                     Happy Quilting, Rebecca

6 comments:

  1. I love your block. It's fun seeing the fabrics everyone uses in their blocks. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rich color of red you've chosen really makes these blocks beautiful. And I'm a cheddar fan so seeing that gold/orange enhances the blocks for me. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! My block 1 looks a bit funky with my block 2 but will get all 4 blocks complete before I change anything up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your block. There does seem a difference in style between the two blocks, but they might blend better with more blocks. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun block. Did participants buy the pattern or is available for free somewhere? (Not like I could participate in another sew-along just not!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background on the latest block - and all those wonderful greens...Such pretty blocks. Great cheddar!! Cute little snow bunny - ours stay brown and are too busy destroying the shrubbery to change color!!

    ReplyDelete